Strategic Planning Manager
STRATEGIC LAND & PLANNING DEPARTMENT
About the job:
As Strategic Planning Manager you will have the responsibility for the Strategic Planning function of the Company, managing the Company’s Strategic Land bank, reporting directly into the Strategic Land Director and indirectly to the Main Board.
- Undertaking planning appraisals of site across the region, assessing their suitability for short, medium- and long-term development
- Day to day responsibility for managing site through planning promotion and planning applications
- Co-ordination and managing consultant teams
- Preparing and implementing site specific planning strategies
- Negotiating Planning Performance Agreements
- Preparing and negotiating heads of terms for section 106 Agreements and preparing legal instructions
- Preparing landowner’s progress reports/ attending meetings with landowners and their agents
- Attending community consultation events/committees etc as required
- Building relationships with local authorities
- Providing planning advice to the Land team.
- Experience in the residential sector either in the public or private sector
- Knowledge of development economics
- Land assembly
- Presentation/public speaking skills
- Working in partnership with external agencies
If you would like to apply for the role, please send your CV and a cover email to Sarah Whetton, Strategic Land Director by clicking on the 'APPLY BUTTON'