Our Planning Service is busy preparing a new local plan, promoting the regeneration of areas of the City and dealing with a range of planning applications central to the economic growth and sustainable future of the city.
About the role
We are looking for a self-motivated person with significant development management experience to advise on the development potential of sites, as well as dealing with a range of planning applications for major and non- major development.
Requirements of the post
- Recognised Degree or diploma in town planning or able to demonstrate substantial relevant experience.
- Knowledge and experience in Development Management / Urban Design.
- Awareness of current issues affecting planning national policy and local developments.
- Experience in town planning sufficient to lead on various projects and/or areas of development/change simultaneously.
- Experience of communicating management, technical and progress information in presentations, proposals, reports and emails.
- Experience of using 3D modelling in SketchUp, graphical mapping and design applications such as AutoCad and Adobe Creative Suite (Desirable).
For an informal discussion about the role please contact Bharti Chauhan on 0116 454 3014.
For further information and to apply, please visit our website: https://jobs.leicester.gov.uk/jobs/Planner-239