Interim Group Leader
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Group Leader to join a lively local authority based in the Midlands, for an initial period of 5 months with the view to extend.
This role is a brilliant moment for an experienced Group Leader for Plans, Policy and Place Making to adopt the service standards, manage the delivery and functions of plans, policy and place making.
What your day will look like:
- Managing a diverse team of 3 Team Leaders, 11 Planning Officers and 1 Technician
- Monitoring team performance, budgets and potential recruitment
- Coordinating major stakeholder and consultative exercises
- Advancing the local plan
- Lead the service and conduct creative solutions
- Reporting to the Head of Planning and Regeneration
- Preparing and presenting reports at Committee when required
- Briefing members
You will have:
- A Degree in Town & Country planning or an affiliated subject
- Great communications and report writing skills
- Experience as a Development Control Officer at a UK practical planning authority
- UK drivers' licence
They are also offering flexible working days which can be compressed to 4 days a week with potential to work a day from home.
If you would like to be put forward for this role, please contact Talissa Mbewe at Macdonald & Company on either 020 7318 5877 or email
Apply for Interim Group Leader
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly