Assistant Planning Manager
This is an exciting opportunity within a key location for Dandara. The role of the Assistant Planning Manager is central to our operation which has been set challenging targets for the next 5 years. A number of new positions have been created to meet the demand presenting a great opportunity for the successful candidate with excellent career progression.
Based at our Hemel Hempstead office and reporting directly to a Director this is a great opportunity for someone to forge their planning career, free from the constraints and restrictions of working for a PLC housebuilder or the rigidity of a planning consultancy.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities
- Provide planning advice assistance to the relevant technical, commercial land and construction departments.
- Assist in producing and interpreting planning reports.
- Assisting the Planning team in reviewing and submitting planning applications, discharging planning conditions and legal agreement compliance.
- Assisting in the procurement and co-ordination of external consultants involved in planning applications and site promotions.
- Company representation with Local Authorities, Stakeholder Meetings and Community Engagement.
Possessing a degree in a Planning related qualification and having up a minimum of a years’ experience working in a planning environment you must have a solid knowledge and understanding of the planning process including planning policy, planning law and viability. Strong organisational and communications skills and a methodological way of thinking are a must.