As a result of on-going success and a genuine desire to grow their business, our client is looking for a talented, dynamic and ambitious Graduate Planner to join their team.
This is an excellent opportunity to join an independent Chartered Town Planning Practice with the opportunity to make a significant contribution to the further development and success of the Beaconsfield Office. You'll be supported by senior members of staff, who will help attain your MRTPI and grow your career.
Key responsibilities include:
- Managing day to day projects including project planning, reviews & reports in a variety of sectors.
- Project management of a varied range of planning applications
- Strong professional report writing skills as you will have the opportunity to deliver written representations
- Submission of representations to development plans, site appraisals
- Negotiating section 106 legal agreements.
- Informal hearing and public inquiry submissions.
- Relevant qualification.
- Full driving licence and access to a car.
- Experience in residential development is desirable.
- Previous experience of working within the private sector is preferred but not essential.
In return, you will join a supportive team environment with exciting career opportunities, have good client exposure, enjoy outstanding professional development and gain exposure to an innovative and exciting environment.