Senior Town Planner
It’s an exciting time for us. Offering high quality planning advice to a range of major infrastructure projects within the UK, our planning team is growing and we’re looking for innovative, dynamic town planners to join them. We have roles in our Croydon, Leeds and Altrincham offices.
We understand that it’s the people that make the projects therefore we’re currently recruiting for a variety of new roles within this expanding team. From working alongside our multidisciplinary team to running your own projects, we have several opportunities available.
Are you ready for the challenge?
We have a collegiate and collaborative culture which values equality and diversity, and we take proactive steps to create an inclusive workplace.
About the role – is this the right move for you?
We believe that collaboration between colleagues and clients is vital. to develop business and, as your primary responsibility, maintain a successful track record in providing high quality planning solutions for our clients. In this role, we expect you to assist in mentoring and training less experienced members of the team.
We would like to hear from experienced town planners that have an excellent ability to spot the most efficient and innovative solutions to deliver client needs, who communicate well and collaborate naturally and who can demonstrate the success of their experience to date.
Candidate specification, have you got what it takes?
We’re looking for individuals with passion and enthusiasm, individuals that are ready to make an impact. It is important that you have a good client and business development focus as well as previous experience working in a consultancy environment.
• RTPI accredited Town Planning degree or equivalent
• Chartered with the RTPI
• Excellent knowledge and understanding of planning and EIA legislation, and ideally experience with the Highways Act 1980, and Hybrid Bill process
• Strong business development skills and client focus
• Flexible approach to working and geographic location
• Previous experience in working on infrastructure and environmental projects, particularly preparing applications for Nationally Significant Infrastructure Projects
• Full clean driving licence
• Experience in overseeing, and/or project managing, multidisciplinary projects