Associate Director - Town Planning - London Consultancy
LONDON - ASSOCIATE DIRECTOR - TOWN PLANNING
A national multidisciplinary consultancy is looking for an Associate Director to join their Planning team in London.
The role would be well suited to someone looking for the next step in their career in planning, who has previous experience working on residential schemes in London and the home counties.
Main duties would include:
- coordinating with other departments on multidisciplinary projects
- attending project team meetings
- attending meetings with current clients
- expanding the client network across a variety of sectors, as well as maintaining relationships with existing clients
- leading the team, taking instruction from the Director of Planning
This consultancy places a lot of emphasis on team work; therefore, you would have a proactive role in managing the whole team whilst mentoring the more junior members of the planning team and assisting with their CPD.
An ideal candidate would:
- have a Masters in Town Planning, or related discipline
- be a chartered member of the RTPI
- have at least 7 years post graduate industry experience
- have experience working in a consultancy
The consultancy are offering a competitive salary, which comes with a car allowance, pension and health care, amongst other benefits, along with a fantastic bonus scheme.
To apply, submit your C.V. here or contact Ellie for more details on 020 77669013 or 07854 874154