Senior Planner - Global Property Consultancy - London
SENIOR PLANNER - GLOBAL CONSULTANCY - LONDON HEAD OFFICE
A global property consultancy is looking to appoint a senior planner in their London head office.
This consultancy works with a variety of clients, from schools and universities to major developers and house builders. They are looking for a chartered planner to join their ever expanding London head office.
This consultancy places great emphasis on continued professional development - if you have ambitions to progress quickly up the career ladder, this is the place for you. They are offering a competitive salary, which comes with an excellent bonus scheme, pension scheme and health care.
An ideal candidate would...
- have a Masters in Town Planning, or related discipline
- be MRTPI qualified
- have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- have good interpersonal skills
- have at least two years experience working in a private sector consultancy or Local Authority
The role would include the following...
- Providing planning advice to existing clients
- Maintaining relationships with clients, whilst building your own client portfolio
- Attending project meetings and feeding back to clients
- Monitoring policy developments
- Working closely with other members of the team
Call Ellie on 020 77669013 to discuss this role in more detail.
I'm working on a number of private sector planning roles UK wide at varying levels. If you're interested in having a chat about the market or about you career ambitions, I would welcome your call.