Head of Planning Division
An outstanding opportunity for a dynamic and driven individual who wants to join a fast growing, innovative company with a varied work program of exciting, challenging and prestigious projects.
Our teams comprise of highly experienced planning consultants, along with business advisory, architectural and project management professional colleagues. You will be a development professional (planner) by training with a strong working knowledge of and experience in the planning process. You will have a proven track record as an outcome-focused leader, senior manager or director with commercial responsibility. This is an essential requirement.
Additionally, you will be resourceful, flexible, ambitious and demonstrate the following skills, experience and attributes.
- Be a strong leader, inspiring and motivating a growing and geographically disparate team of planners;
- Be commercially focused, keen to drive results and directly support the growth of the business by consistently exceeding client expectation;
- Thrive in a fast paced, exciting and challenging environment;
- Have a positive (can-do), dynamic attitude and an approachable manner;
- Be focused on quality and providing an excellent customer experience;
- Be self-driven, capable of sales and generating new business for yourself and others;
- Be innovative and identify measures which will help the division grow, both process and market-led;
Experience of delivering change and managing performance improvement programs would also be advantageous.
The role includes:
- Full divisional profit and loss responsibility;
- Driving growth and profitability through sales, business development and leadership;
- Programme and project delivery, client care and relationship management;
- Talent management and recruitment, including individual personal development and CPD;
- HR, in conjunction with the HR team;
- Reporting to the MD.
Remuneration package commensurate with skills, performance and track record, including contributory pension plan and discretionary profit share.
The right candidate can be based at either of our office locations, including North Yorkshire and Oxfordshire, or if required, work remotely.
To apply, please send a covering letter and a full CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org