Town / Senior Planner
A national planning practice with offices across England are looking for a Town Planner to join their team in Derbyshire. You'll be working for a planning led consultancy with a multidisciplinary range of services, predominantly delivering on medium to large scale developments. This company has an excellent retention rate, largely in part due to the fantastic career progression opportunities on offer.
Role & Company:
- Working in a development focused position, you'll work in tandem with strategy focused planners and other consultants with expertise across the built environment. The team delivers mostly in the residential, mixed use, commercial, industrial and retail sectors, both medium and large scale. You'll work closely with directors and associates, allowing you to garner a wide expertise quickly ensuring you have the ability to progress your career quickly.
- A long established and well regarded planning consultancy, this national practice has an enviable list of clients. Their experienced senior management team all work in very hands on positons across the country, allowing the whole company to continually evolve and improve, both over past decades and looking into the future.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Have an accredited (RTPI or RICS) degree in planning
- Some expertise in either the public or private sector in planning
- Ideally working towards your APC
- Driving licence
- Open to a Senior Planner (must have attained MRTPI) for higher salary bracket
Town / Senior Planner - Derbyshire - National Planning Consultancy - Development Role - Excellent Career Prospects