Associate Town Planner
A boutique planning consultancy with offices in the City are expanding their team and offering the chance for rapid progression to Director. You'll work on a wide range of planning applications across all sectors, developing strategies for projects and leading a small team. Using your experience gained in the private sector you will provide expert planning advice on complex developments; with a strong client base in situ, no business development will be required.
Role & Company:
- As an Associate, you'll be delivering on major schemes across a variety of sectors. Though no networking / business development is required in this position, your understanding of how to manage critical relationships will be key in ensuring repeat business. As an experienced member of staff you'll be tasked with mentoring junior members of staff and guiding them through their MRTPI. Based on good quality work there is a route in place that will allow you to very quickly earn a directorship at the company.
- This organisation, the older of two sister planning consultancies, have a strong reputation working on complex, bespoke planning permissions for a range of interesting clients. The focus of their work will be in the SE (especially London) but they're not limited by geography. They're looking for an experienced, commercially minded individuals to join their sharp-minded team.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Minimum 7 years' experience, the bulk in the private sector
- Experience in mentoring staff and leading on projects
- Commercially-minded, intelligent individual
Associate Planner - London - Boutique Planning Consultancy - Development Control - MRTPI - Mentoring Junior Staff - Complex Projects