Assistant Planner / Planner x 2
A respected, national Planning Consultancy in Manchester is looking to recruit two Assistant Planners / Planners to join the highly successful team. The company are a trusted adviser to some of the largest property planning and development organisations in the UK.
Operating from a network of five offices strategically placed across the UK our client offer a national reach with local knowledge. You will provide planning services to clients across multiple sectors to assist in realising development potential and optimising the use of land, buildings and portfolios.
Working within an experienced and balanced team you will assist in the delivery of first class planning services to private and public sector businesses across the UK. Projects can be small and very big in size and fall across multiple sectors including Mixed Use & Regeneration, Employment, Retail, Commercial and Housing.
You will be supported through the all-important APC process and beyond. The company have an experienced leadership team and will provide outstanding guidance at all stages of your career to help you achieve your professional objectives.
- Town Planning degree or similar (ideally RTPI accredited)
- 1-3 years planning experience (private or public sector)
- Strong communication skills
- Hard working with a ‘can do’ attitude
- Team player ethic
- Competitive salary & attractive benefits package (Pension up to 8%, Life assurance & Healthcare, 25 day’s holiday plus bank holidays and Christmas closure)
- Join a well-established consultancy in the region
- Experienced and supportive team
- Varied project portfolio
The Director is ready to meet with suitable candidates immediately so if you are excited by this opportunity and feel you meet the above criteria then please get in touch.
Please register your interest below by clicking ‘apply’.
For further information on this role or others in the region, please contact Matt on 01792 365 101 or click on the 'Apply Now' Button (email: email@example.com)