Associate Director Planner
A growing planning-led multidisciplinary are looking for an Associate Director Planner to join their Bristol team. You'll work on a wide range of projects offering planning guidance and liaising with stakeholders throughout the development process. A strong work ethic coupled with your experience and networking ability will lead you quickly to future promotions.
Role & Company:
- Utilising your knowledge and experience, you will work on variety of projects and across a number of sectors. This role development control focused opportunity will see you guiding planning applications through the system, managing external stakeholders, and preparing appeals and local plan representations. You'll mentor junior members of staff which will help secure future promotions in the consultancy. As an Associate Director you'll be expected to represent the business at events while networking to grow the business through the acquisition of new clients.
- One of the UK's largest specialist planning consultancies and with offices nationwide, this company have an enviable range of clients with projects for you to work on. They pride themselves on the mentoring, CPD and training opportunities they provide, as well as the realistic chance all staff have of earning regular promotions based on their good work. The consultancy is still growing at a rapid pace
Qualifications & Experience:
- Driving licence and access to a car
- Public or private sector experience
- Good knowledge of the UK planning system
- A networking skill set
Associate Director Planner - Bristol - Development Town Planning - Exciting Client List & Projects - Excellent Career Prospects