Planning Consultant - Plymouth
Due to our continued success we are looking to further expand our Chartered Town Planning team by appointing a Planning Consultant for our Plymouth office. The successful candidate will be required to act on behalf of both public and private sector clients across a wide range of projects.
All applicants should be a Chartered Member of the RTPI and ideally hold a higher education qualification in a Town Planning related discipline.
All applicants must hold a full UK drivers licence.
Candidates will have a minimum of two years' Town Planning experience either in public or private sectors. It is desirable for candidates to have experience of preparing planning applications and appeals. All applicants must have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Site Appraisals
- General planning advice to clients and wider design team
- Co-ordination and management of planning applications and appeals
- Report writing
- Representing clients at Planning Committee's
- General duties as required
- Join a growing consultancy with excellent opportunities for progression
- Competitive Salary
- Regular and committed training and CPD opportunities
- Private Healthcare
- Car Allowance (if applicable)
- Excellent enhanced pension scheme
- Long term sickness insurance & Critical illness protection
- Access to 24/7 counseling through our employee assistance helpline
- Access to free independent 1 to 1 financial advice
- Flexible working including home working where appropriate
And much more......
Closing date 8th June 2018 and interview w/c 11th June