Senior Planner / Principal Planner - (Birmingham)
Osborne Richardson is delighted to be working with an innovative planning consultancy. The company have a proven reputation for success nationwide and have built up an extensive client base, covering a diverse range of projects - including residential, mixed-use, retail and commercial schemes. The team pride themselves on their client relationships, which have been developed through honesty and a high level of quality service.
Key responsibilities of this role will include:
- Play a lead role in preparing and submitting a wide range of planning applications and appeals - on behalf of developers, private landowners, companies and individuals
- Maintain existing, and build new, client relationships
- Utilise your market and planning expertise to offer comprehensive planning advice that meet clients' objectives
- Manage projects of varying complexity and size
- Support and develop less experienced planners in the company.
It is essential that candidates:
- Have at least 4 years of Planning experience.
- Are driven, personable and good team-players.
- Have a good eye for detail.
- Have excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
You'll be offered a salary ranging between £35,000 - £43,000 per annum for this role, depending on your experience. This is an excellent opportunity for a professional who is looking to climb to the next step of their career.
How to apply:
If you are interested in this job, please apply now. Alternatively you can call me for an informal discussion about it - 02072911150
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new job in Planning, please do send your CV to me (CJ Obi) - cj @ osbornerichardson.com