Rosconn Group is a privately-owned and funded company, centrally located in the UK. We specialise in Strategic Land Promotion and House Development. The Rosconn team are young, vibrant, fun and feel passionately about working with Landowners and their local Communities to provide the highest quality development solutions.
Rosconn Foundation illustrates our values and the charity work we have
completed with the community that makes a difference.
Take a look at: www.rosconngroup.com
Join our Team as:
We are looking to appoint a dynamic, entrepreneurial and motivated planning professional to be a key part of our enthusiastic and successful team. With a range of interesting projects in development, we are looking for a Planning Associate with ‘can-do’ attitude, ready to take on new challenges and shape our future business.
Do you have the following skills?...
- An excellent understanding of National Planning Policy and Development Management.
- At least 5 years’ relevant experience ideally from the private sector or a local authority.
- Detailed Knowledge of the planning process and key terminology.
- Well-developed analytical and problem-solving skills
- Commercial and business awareness.
- A dynamic personality with strong communication skills and a UK driving licence.
- Excellent team player, driven and highly motivated. In search of your next career level.
- A relevant degree qualification and ideally an RTPI member.
Working for our Planning Director directly, you will get involved in all stages of land promotion from preparing representations to Local Plans through to the preparation and submission of planning applications and appeals. A fabulous opportunity to gain high quality experience across all aspects of an ongoing RTPI structured development.
An exciting package for the right new member of our team is waiting. Are you that person?...
As our team is growing quickly, we can structure the role to suit the right person according to experience and area of expertise. Depending on qualifications and previously gained knowledge in role, we offer a highly competitive package including:
- Relocation assistance to a beautiful part of Warwickshire.
- Market leading salary potential up to £45-60K plus Bonus - STE
- Free Gym membership – The Rosconn team enjoy Health & Fitness
- Medical and Pension benefits
- 25 days holiday per year plus statutory
- A friendly, enjoyable and stimulating place to work and learn..
Interested?...... We would love to talk to you today.
Either Call Gail Mathers on 01789 294 520, or email us at email@example.com
In order to be successful in this role you must be able to prove eligibility to work in the UK.