An international multidisciplinary consultancy are looking to appoint a Socio-Economic Expert to work on a diverse portfolio of projects, undertaking socio economic assessments and regeneration studies.
You will be a bright and ambitious socio economic professional, with direct experience undertaking socio economic assessments. You will have a strong understanding of the planning process and how the socio-economic piece feeds into the planning process and EIA.
About the organisation:
The organisation is one of the largest and most reputable multidisciplinary consultancies in the world, who work on some of the largest global construction and engineering projects. The company offers a dynamic and flexible working environment, and one of the most competitive packages in the industry.
Key skills and experience:
- Experience delivering the socio-economic piece of projects
- Experience advising on proposals as part of feasibility studies and masterplans
- A robust understanding of planning policy and EIA
- Track record engaging effectively with a range of stakeholders
- Experience leading socio economic impact assessments for environmental statements
If you have the relevant skills and experience please apply directly, or to discuss further contact Gareth in confidence on 020 7960 2559.