Property Planning & Strategy Officer
Property professional with a strategic outlook from an architecture, surveying, planning or asset management background.
You will be responsible for developing and implementing the planning, strategy and funding of the Directorate’s Property functions and services ensuring that they are well placed to develop and deliver the Council’s vision, objectives and priorities.
You will develop your relationship with customers and stakeholders and build sound working relationships with government departments, associated regional, national, European bodies and professional organisations and play a role in sourcing funding and securing investment in Cornwall’s Property infrastructure and services.
- Degree qualified with undergoing or with professional accreditation.
- Detailed understanding of E.U. and government policy and
- Legislation on property issues and associated best practice.
- Proven track record of managing and delivering property
- Programmes and government grants.
- Detailed knowledge of property planning and strategy preparation and development, best practice techniques, management and the delivery of property related initiatives combined with significant experience of property planning.
- Good knowledge of Council procedures and policies.
- Experience of giving advice to and building relationships with elected Members and/or Board members.
- Experience of successful financial management including budget formulation, financial planning, monitoring and control within tight financial limits.
Closing Date: 1st July 2018