Senior-Associate @ Top Planning Consultancy (Birmingham)
We are looking for a Senior or Associate Planner to join our client's Birmingham office. Our client are a leading multi skilled national planning consultancy and are seeking a skilled, ambitious and motivated candidate looking to further their career.
Our client works closely with major developers and local authorities. As a Senior or Associate Planner this role offers the chance to work on a broad mix of projects that are interesting and challenging, typically advising on residential projects, greenfield applications and strategic promotions.
- MRTPI qualified and proven planning experience of at least 3+ years' experience
- Ideally private sector experience, but public sector will be considered
- Enthusiasm, thoroughness and hard work
- Good professional writing skills with an ability to provide clear advice and a range of reports
- Ability to present reasoned advice in formal and informal environments
- Business development experience
- Experience in preparing, submitting and negotiating a range of planning applications
- A willingness and ability to work in both a team and on one's own
Our client are offering a very competitive salary package circa £35,000 to £50,000 depending on experience, but would consider more for the right person.
Please submit CV's to Henry @ RealRec.co.uk or call 0203 911 1700 to discuss.