A prestigious New Zealand multidisciplinary are expanding their Auckland planning team. This is an ideal role for planners with qualification in NZ and are looking to return home.
You'll work on a range of exciting and major projects alongside a varied team. The consultancy work across a wide range of sectors, including infrastructure, sports and the environment and masterplanning.
Role & Company:
- This role would be working across a wide range of sectors in and as part of a strong planning team. You'll contribute towards strategic planning and research, but will focus on consents processing and development. As a Senior Planner, you will have responsibility for leading on a number of live projects. As you develop your career, there will be significant opportunities for progression.
- This company are a well-established multidisciplinary, with offices across New Zealand. You'll be working alongside the Auckland team, who specialise across planning, surveying, engineering and landscape architecture. They are well placed to continue winning major projects and offer exciting work for their employees.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Relevant planning degree from New Zealand
- Ideally membership to the NZPI
- Minimum 5 years' experience in town or urban planning in any country
Senior Town / Urban Planner - Auckland, New Zealand - Multidisciplinary Team - Large-Scale Projects - Consents & Developments Focus