Town / Senior Planner
One of the largest & most prestigious planning consultancies in the UK is expanding its Cambridge office. Joining a substantial team of town planners you'll be working on a broad range of planning projects, delving for key clients alongside the Partners. This consultancy is looking for a dynamic high performer to maximise the value from their clients.
Role & Company:
- Manage a wide range of clients, and shadow senior staff working on major developments.
- With a focus on large scale mixed-use and residential developments you will prepare and submit planning applications, as well as conducting site appraisals, and research.
- Provide guidance on complex projects - when necessary help develop more junior members of the team.
- Well established planning consultancy with offices nationwide.
- Enviable list of clients working on exciting projects
- Vibrant office space and genuinely fun work environment
- Offer excellent career path for all employees, especially for ambitious planners.
Qualifications & Experience:
- MRTPI or working towards it.
- Driving license
- Good experience working on a wide range of planning applications
Town / Senior Planner - Cambridge - Planning Consultancy - Large Scale Developments - Excellent Client List - Future Career Opportunities