Senior DCO Planner
One of the UK's leading planning consultancies is undergoing a major expansion across multiple sectors in their London office. You'll be joining them as a Planner specialising in working on development consent orders (DCOs), delivering in the aviation sector. As the partners in this consultancy look to expand the work they deliver on large infrastructure projects, DCO work will continue to become more prevalent, increasing your role within the wider team.
Role & Company:
- This role is well suited for a Senior Planner with some DCO experience. You'll draft reports & prepare full DCO planning applications in conjunction with a Partner, as well as liaising with clients. You'll work with the wider staff ensuring diversity to your training. There will be significant opportunities for you to develop your career further and the team you'll be joining are a sociable group working in vibrant offices.
- A long established consultancy, you'll be working in their central London offices. They have an enviable client list and an exciting business plan - this is the perfect time to join as they continue to grow and enhance the careers of their staff. After being experts in residential and commercial projects for decades, they've successfully diversified the markets they're working in, with future expansion planned.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Relevant planning degree, preferably with an MRTPI.
- Some DCO experience is important (aviation sector knowledge not required)
- Commercially minded with some expertise gained in the private sector.
Senior Development Consents Order (DCO) Planner - London - Excellent Salary & Benefits - Consultancy - Aviation Sector - Major Infrastructure Projects