Associate Director - (Residential Development)
Osborne Richardson is delighted to be working with an innovative planning and development consultancy in Central London. Our client is particularly well-regarded for the tailored development solutions they provide to a range of residential developers.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced and entrepreneurial professional - seeking autonomy and equity reward, as the main point of contact for residential development within a small, rapidly growing planning consultancy.
Day to day you will work as part of a team, undertaking development appraisals and viability on behalf of an existing client base, for sites in London and the South East. Whilst liaising with large developers and landowners, you will also be encouraged to source for opportunities and potentially build a team to support you. Our client would consider recruiting either an Associate Director or a Director for this position.
Key responsibilities include:
- Sourcing new business opportunities
- Carrying out development appraisals of sites
- Assessing both immediate and strategic residential development opportunities
- Keeping up to date on affordable housing and section 106 matters
- Carrying out viability appraisals
It is essential that candidates have:
- At least 6 years of relevant experience within a development or viability role
- A keen eye for detail
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Ideally MRICS or MRTPI qualification
Our client is offering a competitive salary ranging from £55,000- £65,000 depending on experience, plus other benefits including equity within the business.
If this role is of interest, please email CJ Obi - email@example.com - or if this role isn't quite right for you, but you are seeking a new role, please call me on 07894229847