We are a new urban planning + design practice based in Farringdon. We focus on masterplanning, strategic planning, town planning advice, stakeholder engagement and urban data analytics.
We are looking for one or more enthusiastic urban planners to join our team to contribute to a range of high profile projects around the UK and overseas. The role will encompass:
- Research on a range of urban planning/planning policy and town planning issues
- Supporting the delivery of a range of urban planning/planning policy and town planning commissions
- Primary and Secondary spatial analytics research using GIS and other mapping techniques
- Report writing and presentation
We welcome applications from candidates who can demonstrate some, or all of the following:
- Recently graduated or graduating from a masters level course in planning, urban design or geographic information systems.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Creative graphical presentation ability
- Working towards accreditation of the RTPI or RICS P+D or another relevant body
- Proficient or developing skills in GIS and urban data analytics based programmes (e.g. ArcGIS)
- Proficient in MS office and Adobe Creative Suite including InDesign and Illustrator
- Able to work on own initiative, and to be extremely well organised
- An active interest in UK planning issues, urban design, city development and urban resilience.
We would also like to hear from planners working at other levels who could help us develop our new business.
To apply send your CV and a covering letter to [email protected]
Closing date 12 October