Account Director - (Built Environment sector)
Osborne Richardson is delighted to be working with a highly-regarded communications company who specialise in the built environment sector. The company are now seeking an Account Director to help devise and lead communications and PR strategies for multiple clients.
Working in a fast paced environment, you will plan, lead and implement communications strategies across the planning, development and infrastructure sectors.
- Helping to maintain the company’s position as a leader in the field relating to planning and development communications in London and across the UK.
- Active contribution to developing new business leads for the company, to include networking, drafting proposals and bringing in fee paying business.
- Expert communications advice to clients and project teams.
- Maintaining relationships with a range of stakeholders, including political and community stakeholders, journalists and suppliers as well as clients and project teams.
- Maintain up to date and specialist knowledge of matters relating to the development, planning, infrastructure and energy sectors as well as strategic political understanding
- Ensure the highest standards of accuracy and content in all outputs.
- Key understanding of the planning sphere within London and across the UK, with knowledge on engaging and consulting with communities and political stakeholders.
- Professional and outstanding communication skills, including written and verbal plus strong interpersonal skills.
- Articulate and engaging with clients.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a motivated professional with communications experience seeking to propel their career to the next level, while being entrusted to work flexible hours. The opportunity would also suit an experienced Planning professional, with relevant experience that may be looking for a slight career change.
Our client is offering a very competitive salary package - circa £48,000 - £55,000 depending on your experience. The package also comes with bonuses and a pension scheme.
If you are interested in this job, please apply now, alternatively you can call me for an informal discussion about it - 07894229847
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new job in Planning or Communications, please do send your CV to me (CJ Obi) – firstname.lastname@example.org