Landscape Architect x2
This is a rare opportunity to join an established Environmental Consultancy specialising in Landscape Planning, Ecology and Arboriculture that has a growing design division. Due to a rapid increase in work they are looking to expand their team with 2 Landscape Architects (design). This opportunity is well situated for an ambitious Landscape Architect looking for an exceptional mentor/training and career progression.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Provide Landscape oversight in the design of a variety of projects
- Scoping landscape requirements with the client through
- Conduct preliminary studies
- Accurately prepare and present detailed plans and drawings of schemes
- Work within a team, bouncing ideas
Our client is the leading UK practice offering services in landscape planning, ecology and arboriculture. Their work covers a broad range of projects in both urban and rural contexts and includes complex urban extensions, major infrastructure proposals, and commercial development.
There has never been a more exciting time to join.
- A relevant degree
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team and build good working relationships
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Skills in drawing production using AutoCAD, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator and InDesign
Landscape Architect - Significant Career Opportunities - London - Career Progression
For further information on this or any other related positions do not hesitate to contact Stef on 0207 960 2589.
Mattinson Partnership brings together recruitment expertise with hands-on experience. Through our knowledge of the industry, we are able to provide a unique and specialist service. We respect the need for absolute confidentiality and offer every assurance that your application will be handled with the highest levels of professionalism. We actively encourage applications from all sectors of the community.
For Further Information on the Mattinson Partnership visit www.mattinsonpartnership.com