Senior Town Planner (Green Belt Specialist)
A leading UK environmental consultancy seeks a Planner to join their office in London. Working collaboratively within the planning & landscape team, you'll write planning applications and reports to support strategies on an extensive portfolio of Green Belt studies. A growing team that opened a further two offices last year, there will be a notable chance for future career progression.
Role & Company:
- Lead on delivering a portfolio of Green Belt studies for a variety of stakeholders such as developers, landowners and planning authorities.
- Conduct a range of planning applications, including green infrastructure studies, renewable energy capacity assessments and mineral & waster applications.
- Contribute toward policy research for external marketing reports. Your focus will be delivering exciting new schemes that are environmentally friendly across Green Belts, while supporting development without comprising on green space.
- Sustainability appraisals and EIAs.
- Award-winning environmental consultancy, with an internal team of 60 landscape architects and planners connected across a number of offices
- This company has an enviable clientele-base from a wide range of sectors.
- A flexible working situation. Successful candidates will have the potential to work flexi-time, part-time, and/or from home.
- Vibrant office space in London and a dynamic team in place with experienced leadership.
- For the right candidate, this company will consider applicants seeking to work in Bristol or Manchester.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Experience working on green belt studies/strategies/applications.
- Planning or Environmental degree - preferably RTPI accredited.
- Working towards APC if not already achieved.
- Knowledge and experience with report writing, and effective communications skills, to a high calibre.
- Experience managing a wide range of stakeholders and leading projects from start to completion.
Green Belt Specialist Planner - Planning (Development & Policy) - London / Manchester / Bristol - RTPI accredited - Environmental Consultancy - Green Belt Studies, EIA, Sustainability Reports