Senior / Principal Town Planner
An opportunity has arisen within an award-winning planning multidisciplinary. They boast a strong collaborative nature through their international offices. Based in Bristol, the company exude a welcoming and friendly atmosphere, with a vibrant office space and central location. This vacancy is ideal for an experienced planner looking to work for a progressive consultancy that offer genuine future promotion opportunities.
Role & Company:
- Working on leading projects, both within the private and public sector for a variety of clients.
- Submitting planning applications and appeals, as well strategising site appraisals and developing plan representations. Taking projects from conception to completion, this role will offer you varied work - no two days will the same!
- This opportunity will allow for development through the company, building on many skills within promotions, including budgeting and developing a client base.
- UK leading planning consultancy, with established & enviable clientele.
- Working throughout the region, this office thrive delivering complex or challenging developments.
- The rewards offered by this company include travel insurance, retail vouchers, health cover, childcare, flexible working hours and an extra day off for birthdays!
Qualifications & Experience:
- A background in either consultancy or public sector.
- RTPI accredited planning degree.
- Be dynamic! Able to handle variation within the workday, and adapt within a fast paced company.
- Good communication skills.
Senior / Principal Town Planner - Bristol - RTPI Accredited Degree - Planning Led Consultancy - Development Management - Wide Variety Of Clients
Apply for Senior / Principal Town Planner
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly