Environmental Planner - Consultant / Senior
Role & Company:
You'll be joining the Planning, Development and Regeneration team of one of the more prestigious real estate businesses in the UK. As part of the Environmental Planning Team you will provide complementary services to master-planning and town-planning commissions throughout the UK, with an aim to manage the environmental planning risks of top -end clients.
Your project portfolio will be varied with services including, but not limited to;
- Providing environmental constraints and opportunities at the site feasibility and master-planning stages of a project.
- Offering high-level strategic environmental planning advice for complex situations at all stages of the development life-cycle
- All matters relating to Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA).
If passionate leadership and mentoring is what you're after, then come and join two of the industry's leading Directors in their ambitions to extend their market share in London and across all UK Regional markets. Their leadership style means you will have exposure to the full project life cycle and be encouraged to offer up new ideas to make a valued contribution to the team. You will also be mentored in business development, taking advice and lessons from successes around you, to help develop your own style and strategy.
What do you need?
- A Degree
- Membership to IEMA or seeking CEnv
- A broad knowledge of environmental disciplines, coupled with knowledge and practical experience of dealing with the UK planning system and relevant EIA Regulations
- Experience working with and managing various project stakeholders
- Project management experience, including the financial monitoring and management of projects
- Excellent written skills, with specific experience authoring EIA Screening/ Scoping reports and requests, as well as Environmental Statements and other related deliverables.
Not only does this role present you with the opportunity to progress you career and benefit from hands on support from leading industry experts, but you'll also receive a competitive salary, profit share and generous car allowance (or cash equivalent). Apply today!
Environmental Planning - Environmental Planner - EIA - Planning strategy - urban regeneration - profit share scheme - property - Strategic sites - Greenfield development