Senior or Associate Planner @ Top London Consultancy
RealRec are working with a leading national planning consultancy who are looking for a Senior or Associate Planner to join their very successful and expanding London team. We are looking for a skilled, ambitious and motivated candidate looking to further their career.
Our client offer a variety of specialities including Town Planning, Transport Planning, Environmental Planning, Heritage Planning and Architecture, with offices across circa 10 strategic locations. Our client works closely with major developers and local authorities. As a Senior or Associate Planner this role offers the chance to work on a broad mix of projects that are interesting and challenging, typically advising on residential projects, greenfield applications and strategic promotions.
As a senior or Associate Planner you will be expected to effectively manage your own workload, to manage small teams on projects and to win business through pro-active business development.
- RTPI degree, minimum 2:2
- RTPI Accredited
- 5+ years' Town Planning experience
- Private or Public Sector experience
- Enthusiasm, thoroughness, ambition and hard working
- Good professional writing skills with an ability to provide clear advice and a range of reports
- Ability to present reasoned advice in formal and informal environments
- Experience in preparing, submitting and negotiating a range of planning applications
- A willingness and ability to work in both a team and on one's own
Our client are offering a very competitive salary package circa £30,000 to £50,000+ (depending on experience), as well as an excellent salary package, but would consider more for the right person.
Please submit CV's to Henry @ RealRec.co.uk or call 0203 911 1700 to discuss.
If you do not hear anything back within two weeks, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion, but we will retain your details for future roles.