Layout Designer @ Top London Planning Consultancy
RealRec are working with a leading national planning consultancy who are looking for a Layout Designer to join their very successful and expanding Technical London team. We are looking for a skilled, ambitious and motivated candidate looking to further their career.
Our client offer a variety of specialities including Town Planning, Transport Planning, Environmental Planning, Heritage Planning and Architecture, with offices across circa 10 strategic locations. Our client works closely with major developers and local authorities. As a Layout Designer/Master Planner this role offers the chance to work on a broad mix of projects that are interesting and challenging, typically advising on residential projects, greenfield applications and strategic promotions.
- Relevent degree
- -2+ years' Layout Design experience
- Private or Public Sector experience
- Enthusiasm, thoroughness, ambition and hard working
- Good professional writing skills with an ability to provide clear advice and a range of reports
- Ability to present reasoned advice in formal and informal environments
- Experience with CAD, Adobe InDesign, Photoshop and VectorWorks
- A willingness and ability to work in both a team and on one's own
Our client are offering a very competitive salary package circa £30,000 to £45,000+ (depending on experience), as well as an excellent salary package, but would consider more for the right person.
Please submit CV's to Henry @ RealRec.co.uk or call 0203 911 1700 to discuss.
If you do not hear anything back within two weeks, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion, but we will retain your details for future roles.