Planning Officer - 3 Month Rolling Contract
A London Borough is expanding their development management town planning division with the appointment of a Planning Officer. On a temporary contract you'll be joining a high performing team working on a range of complex cases. While providing specialist planning advice to key stakeholders and members of the public, you'll manage a caseload of planning applications while also processing planning appeals. This is an initial 3 month contract with a strong likelihood for rolling on.
Role & Company:
- This role is well suited for someone with a minimum 1 years' experience working in the UK planning system and looking for a step up. The caseload you'll be managing will include a variety of complex & interesting projects. You'll be responsible for processing planning appeals and ensuring that developments in the local authority is best represented and in line with all planning law.
- This local authority are expanding their well established and very successful development management planning team. You'll be joining a group of planners with varied experience and diverse backgrounds. With an exceptional amount of growth forecast in the borough, the team is set to continue delivering on some of the capital's most important projects. There will be significant opportunity for you to develop quickly into a senior planning officer and core member of the team.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Minimum 1 years' experience working the UK, as a planner either in the public or private sector
- Relevant Planning degree, from the UK or abroad
- Passion for town planning!
Planning Officer -London - Public Sector - Town Planning - Development Management - Complex Planning Applications - Planning Appeals
Apply for Planning Officer - 3 Month Rolling Contract
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly