EIA Technical Director
With a long history of providing consulting, engineering, and construction services to the oil/gas/chemicals, power, mining, industrial, pharmaceutical, government, transportation and water sectors, our client is looking to grow their EIA team by driving business development strategy and collaboration with the wider consulting team.
You will work with other members of Senior Management focusing on business development, project management and delivery, taking the lead on technical and commercial aspects of projects. You will have day-to-day client contact, facilitating even more opportunity for business development, whilst managing and mentoring junior team members. Fundamentally, you'll be excited to get stuck into a dynamic post and have the desire to play a key role in the growth of a reputable business!
Qualifications & Experience required:
- A Degree, with a strong emphasis on EIA and/or SEA
- Membership of the Institute of Environmental Management and Assessment (IEMA) or similar
- Proven track record in leading multi-disciplinary teams
- Experience of providing technical direction at a project level along with a reputation for producing high quality work
- Track record of securing new business
- An established network of client and stakeholder contacts
- Experience in high level business strategy, project finances and responses to strategic bids.
You'll embed into a challenging but fulfilling working environment, driving the team to manage and deliver environmental impact assessments for high profile projects across urban regeneration, transport, property and major infrastructure sectors. Importantly, there is also significant opportunity for ongoing and structured career development across the business's wider consultancy business, so your personal career path will be tailored around your strengths and aspirations.
EIA - Consultancy - Technical Director - Principal - SEA - Project Management - Birmingham - Reading - London - Business development - Commercial acumen - Project delivery - FTSE100