Senior Planner / Associate - (North Yorkshire)
Osborne Richardson is delighted to be working with a highly-regarded multi-disciplinary consultancy, that deliver schemes across the north of England. The company are now seeking either a Senior Planner or an Associate Town Planner to join their team. Applicants are expected to have at least 5 years experience.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Project managing a broad mix of planning submissions
- Working with a wide range of clients, managing expectations and adhering to time limits
- Maintaining a good understanding of policies relating to advertising, commercial, industrial, residential and the renewable energy sector
It is essential that candidates have:
- Proven planning experience of at least 8 years, from the public or private sector
- Good professional writing skills with an ability to provide clear advice and a range of reports
- Ability to present reasoned advice in formal and informal environments
- Experience in preparing, submitting and negotiating a range of planning applications
- Knowledge of public engagement practices
- Enthusiasm, thoroughness, honesty and commitment
This is a fantastic opportunity for a motivated and experienced professional to propel their career to the next level, while being entrusted to work flexible hours. Our client is offering a competitive remuneration package - circa £35,000- £45,000 depending on experience.
If you are interested in this job, please apply now, alternatively you can call me for an informal discussion about it - 07894229847
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new job in Planning, please do send your CV to me (CJ Obi) – firstname.lastname@example.org