MRTPI Senior Planner
A planning & property consultancy are looking for a recently qualified MRTPI Town Planner to join their team, stepping up into a Senior Planner position. You'll be working across a variety of sectors, initially with a focus on retail & industrial applications. The company offer a great work environment in their offices situated in central London, as well a competitive salary, bonus, and benefits package.
Role & Company:
- Working across a wide variety of sectors, you'll initially focus on retail and industrial planning applications for major clients operating nationwide.
- Liaise with clients and drive forward projects as part of a multidisciplinary property & planning team.
- Long established company with enviable client base - you'll get the opportunity to work with an exciting range of clients.
- Great office space located in the heart of London
- Non-corporate feel to the working atmosphere & environment - this consultancy take pride in a relaxed office and offer an interesting & modern range of benefits to their staff.
- Competitive salary and annual bonus system in place for whole company.
- Genuine future career prospects as the team continues to grow organically.
Qualifications & Experience:
- MRTPI qualified Town Planner, ready to step up into Senior Planner
- London based, with experience in public or private sector
- Ideally experience in development within retail, industrial, commercial or residential sectors
If this role isn't quite the right fit for you, perhaps we have something that is! Get in touch and a consultant here will be able to ensure you get the market updates you need for a successful job search.
MRTPI Senior Town Planner - London - Retail & Industrial - Development / Planning Applications - Planning & Property Consultancy - Non-Corporate Environment