Planner / Senior Planner - (London)
An opportunity has arisen to work for an award-winning, innovative practice - who focus on place-making through high quality design. We are pleased to assist them in finding a Planner or Senior Planner to join their successful planning team in London, to work on a broad range of development projects.
The team provides excellent assistance to a wide array of clients and in return enjoy outstanding professional development and career opportunities.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Conducting research and site appraisals for various schemes
- Assisting in the negotiation, preparation and submission of planning applications
- Liaising with in-house architects and external sub-consultants
It is essential that candidates:
- Have an RTPI accredited undergraduate degree or master’s degree
- Have good project management skills in order to work on different planning cases simultaneously
- Have good communication skills, both written and oral
- Are able to work in a team environment
You will be offered a remuneration package ranging from £27,000 to £45,000 per annum, depending on your level of experience. This is an excellent opportunity for a planner who is looking to climb to the next step of their career. The company offers a clear promotion structure and are keen to give planners a good platform to progress within the business.
If you are interested in this job please apply now, alternatively you can call me now for an informal discussion about it - 07894229847
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new job in Planning, please do send your CV to me (CJ Obi) - firstname.lastname@example.org