Assistant Planning Manager - (London)
Osborne Richardson is delighted to be working with a leading developer within the Solar PV sector. The company represents a strategic partnership which is set to further accelerate the low-carbon transition and boost the growth of solar power worldwide.
This is an exciting time to be joining the organisation, while they play a key role in shaping the future of global energy delivery by deploying at least 8GW of solar capacity worldwide in the next 5 years.
Key responsibilities of this role will include:
- Carrying out planning appraisals of sites.
- Assisting the Head of Planning in negotiating at pre-application stage with planning officers and subsequently submitting planning applications.
- Monitoring emerging local development plans that may affect the company's core business areas.
- Leading on stakeholder engagement for solar farm projects (organising community information events, and managing PR consultants).
- Working closely with other internal teams, including development, project management, and asset management departments.
It is essential that candidates:
- Are driven, personable and good team-players.
- Have at least 18 months of planning experience.
- Have a good eye for detail.
- Have excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
You'll be offered a salary ranging between £30,000 - £45,000 per annum for this role, depending on the level of experience you have. This is an excellent opportunity for a professional, who is looking to climb to the next step of their career.
If you are interested in this job, please apply now. Alternatively you can call me now for an informal discussion about it - 07894229847
Apply for Assistant Planning Manager - (London)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly