Planner / Senior Planner
A UK leading Design & Planning practice are looking for a Town Planner to join their Leicester team. You'll be joining an AJ100 practice with an established client base working across multiple sectors, but with a focus on medium and large scale residential projects. Working closely with your clients, you'll drive forward these developments in collaboration with internal and external stakeholders.
Role & Company:
- Working in tandem with architects, quantity surveyors, masterplanners and landscape architects, you will be delivering on medium to large scale developments.
- Your focus will be in residential planning but you will work across a multitude of sectors.
- On larger projects, you'll be tasked with mentoring junior members of staff.
- Meet with clients and work into a role where you'll develop new business for the business.
- An AJ100 practice, this design-led multidisciplinary is well known for high quality projects that often win awards.
- Known for adding value to all developments they work on, you'll be delivering on innovative designs.
- A vibrant office space with a highly successful team
- Supportive and collaborative work environment, the work culture will help you achieve further progression.
Qualifications & Experience:
- MRTPI, or working towards.
- UK Driving license
- Strong experience working on UK planning projects, preferably on some medium to large scale residential projects
Planner / Senior Planner - Leicester - MRTPI, or working towards - Medium to Large Scale Residential Projects - Design & Planning Practice