Planner / Assistant Planner
Our client is a leading international property consultancy, seeking to appoint a Town Planner to join their newly established Newcastle office.
The successful candidate will provide planning advice and support to both private and public sector clients, including site appraisals, planning applications, appeals and written representations on planning policy. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a brand new team in an established and well-respected business.
Responsibilities / Accountabilities:
- Provide planning advice to a range of clients
- Prepare and submit planning applications and appeals
- Support the existing team
- Attend meetings with senior planners, clients and local authorities
Qualifications / Experience:
- Relevant degree or post-graduate qualification (i.e. Town Planning)
- Working towards full membership of the RTPI
- Excellent reporting and communication skills
- Good knowledge of planning policy and legislation
- Attention to detail
- Demonstrable analytical and software skills
For further information on this or any other related positions do not hesitate to contact Lizzie on 0141 375 7955
Planning - Town Planning - Property - Newcastle
Mattinson Partnership brings together recruitment expertise with hands-on experience. Through our knowledge of the industry, we are able to provide a unique and specialist service. We respect the need for absolute confidentiality and offer every assurance that your application will be handled with the highest levels of professionalism. We actively encourage applications from all sectors of the community.
For Further Information on the Mattinson Partnership visit www.mattinsonpartnership.com