A great opportunity to work in a pioneering organisation that is embarking on a vast change and growth programme. Publica is an innovative council-owned organisation which delivers shared services to Cotswold, Forest of Dean and West Oxfordshire District Councils, Cheltenham Borough Council, Cheltenham Trust, Cheltenham Borough Homes and Ubico.
About the role….
You will be responsible for leading one of the two area teams dealing with the processing of planning applications, related pre-application advice, general enquiries and appeals including responsibility for preparation of the monthly schedule of applications. The complexity of the work will reflect the experience, competencies and qualifications of the successful applicant.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Degree or Diploma in Town and Country Planning or equivalent
- Knowledge and understanding of the issues affecting Planning
- High level of IT skills - MS Office/CAPS Uniform System
- Communicates effectively at all levels (excellent verbal and written skills)
- Achieves results through others
If you have any questions or would like an informal conversation about this position. Please contact Phil Shaw, Development Manager on firstname.lastname@example.org or 01993 861 687 who will be pleased to discuss the role with you.
Working for Publica we will give you…
- Excellent opportunities for personal, professional and career development
- Recognition and reward for the contributions you make
- Flexibility and choice
Please see our Benefits for further information on what we can offer you!
Closing date: 21st November 2018 at 5:00pm.
If you feel this is the role for you please email your CV and supporting statement detailing how you meet the criteria above to email@example.com Please quote reference number PSH10135 when applying.
It’s important that we’re a good fit for each other, so we’d also like to know what’s important to you and why you want to work for the Publica Group.
All successful candidates will need to provide evidence of their eligibility to work in the UK.