Town Planner - Renewable Energy
A clean energy company are looking for a Town Planner to join their existing team focusing on the building of solar panel sites. Working alongside the wider development, strategy and project management teams you'll guide planning applications through the system to ensure the construction of renewable energy sites across the UK. This is the ideal role for a qualified planner who has a genuine interest in clean & renewable energy.
Role & Company:
- Write & submit planning applications within the solar industry, ensure the construction of solar panel sites across the UK.
- Work closely with project developers securing land and project managers taking the developments forwards.
- Take a leading role in community engagement as you work on large and sometimes contentious sites.
- A large renewables practice with a global remit and international offices, this company offer some of the best clean energy services in the world.
- Fun office environment where all employees have a genuine passion for the environment.
- As governments look to fund more green energy projects, the practice is set for an exciting year of growth, offering the successful candidate strong future career opportunities.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Minimum 2 years' post qualification experience
- Town Planning degree. No MRTPI required but preference will be given to those who have one.
- A genuine and demonstrable interest in the environment and clean energy initiatives.
Town Planner - London - Renewable Energy - Clean & Green - UK Planning Applications - Great Career Prospects