Senior EIA Project Manager
You will join an established and globally respected business working in collaboration with ecologists and landscape architects to manage major schemes through the environmental consenting process. Responsibilities will include;
- Project manage the delivery of EIAs for a diverse portfolio of major renewables, energy transmission and property schemes
- Provide direction of desk based studies and coordinate site surveys and data collection exercises
- Manage, coordinate and prepare EIA Reports and chapters
- Liaise with clients and project teams to ensure delivery of projects to time and budgetary constraints
- Manage and mentor more junior staff members
- Represent the company in public consultations and stakeholder meetings and contribute towards business development.
- Degree or Masters in a relevant environmental discipline (e.g. Environmental Science, Environmental Management)
- Demonstrable experience of EIA project management within a consultancy or developer
- Excellent knowledge of the EIA and ES process with respect to UK best practice and regulations
- Excellent written/ verbal communicative and client facing skills
This is a great opportunity to develop your EIA project management skills on a variety of prestigious energy and property projects within a friendly and supportive working environment. Our client offers an excellent flexible benefits package, together with unrivalled prospects for career progression.