Senior Town Planner
A specialist planning consultancy with offices in central London are looking for Senior Planner to join their expanding team. Working as part of a highly successful set up you'll be working on a variety of major projects and sectors. Their work inside the M25 is predominantly residentially led. A strong USP is the full level of client exposure that you'll be given from day one - requiring a strong Senior Planner with minimum 4 years' experience.
Role & Company:
- SME planning consultancy working on a wide range of complex and large developments around the UK, but with a focus on residential projects in London.
- Because it is development focused your primary role will be to guide planning applications through the system.
- Work in a balanced team - you'll be well trained in a fun environment.
- With multiple offices around the UK, you'll get the opportunity to work alongside colleagues in other locations, sharing a range of skills and work.
- With an established clientele list, you'll get the opportunity to work with a variety of stakeholders on enviable developments.
- Mentor Planning Assistants in the team.
- As the company continues its exciting rate of growth, there will be serious opportunity for you to become Associate level rapidly based on your good work.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Minimum 4 years' post qualification experience, from a relevant planning degree.
- MRTPI is mandatory.
- Development experience.
Senior Town Planner - London - MRTPI - Complex & Major Planning Applications - Variety of Sectors