Systems Support Officer
Based at our newly refurbished offices in Worksop, Nottinghamshire, we are looking for an individual to join our small and friendly planning support team. You will be responsible for the maintenance and improvement of our current planning software systems and for co-ordinating the digital training for all planning staff.
We want to hear from you if you can offer:
- A thorough understanding and experience of utilising digital platforms
- A minimum of 3 GCSE’s at Levels 4-9/Grade C or above, including English and Maths (or relevant equivalent qualifications)
- Knowledge of relevant planning legislation
- An understanding of Data Protection regulations and compliance
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work within a team and on own initiative
If you would like an informal discussion about the role, please contact Lisa Taylor on 01909 534430.
The benefits include flexitime, 24 days annual leave rising to 29 days after 5 years’ service, in addition to bank holidays and an extra day over the Christmas period, and access to the Local Government Pension Scheme.
To request an application pack, please visit www.bassetlawjobs.co.uk, email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone the HR Team on (01909) 533121. Please quote position reference REG9827P on the application form and within all correspondence.
CLOSING DATE: 12.00 noon on Wednesday 2nd January 2019
INTERVIEW DATE: January 2019