We are looking for a Planning Consultant to join our team.
Established in 2010, Fuller Long is a UK-wide Town Planning & Heritage Consultancy. Over the years we've built a successful business around on a group of like-minded independent consultants who work on projects ranging from securing permission for householders through to working with big business, councils and national developers.
We’re now looking for a Full-time planner level Town Planner to become an integral part of our in-house team. Based in our London office located a short walk from London Bridge, you’ll be working with colleagues to help generate new business whilst providing expert planning advice to our existing client base. We’re looking for someone who is self-motivated, responsible, able and willing to manage their projects from the outset.
Our ideal candidate will be able to show an understanding of clients’ needs on a range of small and medium-sized projects, in both the commercial and residential sectors. They’ll have strong communication skills and be able to respond to these needs with quality planning advice communicated in a timely and organised manner.
The role will require collaboration with our network of consultants located throughout the UK, completing important work with enthusiasm and a willingness to get stuck in.
Skills & Experience:
- A minimum of 2 years’ town planning experience
- Hold an RTPI recognised qualification
- Private sector & public sector experience considered
- An enthusiastic and thorough person with a keen eye for detail is essential
- Impeccable professional writing skills with an ability to provide clear advice on a range of reports
- Ability to complete thorough research, presenting the findings in a clear and precise way
- A willingness and ability to work collaboratively in a team is essential
- A full British driving licence will be required
- Providing town planning consultancy services
- Working on projects with a view to meeting agreed client requirements and deadlines within budget
- Attending meetings with clients/local planning authorities and other stakeholders
- Attending site visits throughout the UK
- Provision of professional advice (in writing and verbally) to clients
- Research and analysis of relevant planning policy (National, Regional and Local)
- Assisting with submitting and monitoring planning applications and appeals, and ensuring their timely delivery.
- Liaising with external contractors for input in relation to projects
For more information please click on the 'Apply Button' or email Avanthi Paul at firstname.lastname@example.org