Senior Planning Manager - (Client-side)
Osborne Richardson is delighted to be working with an award-winning residential developer. The company has over 20 years of innovative design and high quality property development experience, specialising in residential schemes across the capital.
The company is now looking for an experienced Planning professional with 10+ years of experience, as it has a growing portfolio of development sites at various stages of the planning process throughout London and the South East.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Carrying out planning appraisals of sites, assessing their suitability.
- Unlocking both immediate and strategic residential development opportunities.
- Building a good understanding of current and emerging local and national planning policy.
- Leading and liaising with architects and other consultants.
- Negotiating at pre-application stage with planning officers and ensuring planning applications are submitted on time
- Leading junior members of the planning team
It is essential that candidates have:
- 10+ years of planning experience
- Experience of working on residential schemes (consultancy or client-side)
- Able to think strategically
- Used to working with minimal supervision and have an ability to use one's own initiative
- Experience of dealing with local authorities
- Strong communication and decision making skills
- MRTPI or MRICS qualified
Our client is offering a competitive salary, ranging from £80,000 to £100,000 depending on experience + discretionary bonus.
If this opportunity is of interest please apply now. If this role isn't quite right for you but you are seeking a new role in Planning, please still send your CV through to me (firstname.lastname@example.org) - alternatively, you can call me on 07894229847