Planning Manager (Development)
‘Generous package based on experience’
Town Quay Developments Ltd is a boutique property company specialising in commercial development, investment and advisory.
Established in 1880 and spanning five generations, the company has acquired a wealth of experience enabling successful development of complex sites and the maximisation of portfolio value.
Today, the group is a dynamic practice which manages its own land and business park portfolio and offers unparalleled development services to its high net worth client base.
Comprising a close-knit multi-disciplinary team, Town Quay Development manages the full development life cycle from acquisition to disposal and all requirements in between. TQD works with some of the UK’s most prestigious portfolios across London and the South of England
We are looking for a dynamic and experienced Development and Planning Manager capable of site assembly and necessary co-ordination of consultant team to deliver planning consents and maximize intrinsic value.
The successful applicant will be a member of the RTPI, ideally with 5 - 10 years post qualification experience. They should have the ability to work in a niche property development and consultancy team, pay meticulous attention to detail, be numeric and proficient in Excel and Word.
The role will include:
- Site appraisal and identification of key risks.
- Planning feasibility report completion.
- Planning application assembly, coordination and engagement of consultant terms.
- Negotiation of S106/278 Agreements, monitoring and discharge of obligation pre-commencement conditions.
- Relevant expertise to keep projects on programme and in line with pre-determined budgets.
Please click on the 'Apply Now' button
Interview date to be confirmed.