Associate Director - Town Planning
An international property & planning consultancy are looking for a commercially astute Associate Director to join their key office in Surrey. Working alongside a successful team of planners, you'll be working on complex planning issues predominantly across the residential, mixed use and rural sectors. You'll be conducting site appraisal, writing & submitting planning applications, and contributing towards the team and wider business growth.
Role & Company:
- Coordinate and project manage teams working on complex planning applications.
- Prepare submit and negotiate planning applications & appeals.
- Research site appraisals and identify new business opportunities - as Associate Director you'll be expected to contribute towards business growth.
- Provide ad-hoc town planning guidance to clients while maintaining awareness of market trends & patterns.
- A leading multi-disciplined planning & property consultancy with clients and work across the country.
- With exciting growth plans in place for 2019, this consultancy are set or an exciting year, offering future career opportunities for you.
- A professional workspace, the company are known worldwide as one of the leading promoters of diversity & inclusivity.
Qualifications & Experience:
- MRTPI chartered town planner
- Strong background experience in either the public or private sector, ideally with expertise in delving in development and policy.
- Any contacts or prior existing knowledge of Surrey & Hampshire would be advantageous.
Associate Director - Town Planning - Property & Planning Consultancy - Surrey - MRTPI - Project Manage - Develop Business Growth - Development & Policy