GRIDSERVE® is a rapidly expanding energy services business.
We develop, build, own and operate critical power infrastructure solutions, including EV charging. This is no small feat. It requires constant innovation, and some extremely bright minds leading the charge.
We want to meet individuals who have strong ethics, make sustainable choices, are passionate, solutions-focussed and have the strength and conviction to drive positive results. We offer a compelling package that includes 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays, a contributory pension scheme, as well as a share participation programme.
The Development team are seeking a Planning Manager to join their team to secure planning and environmental permits required to construct and operate GRIDSERVE’s Electric Forecourt™ and the wider hybrid solar product portfolio.
“This role is flexible working; including working from home and coming into the office in Buckinghamshire 1 or 2 times a week.”
What you need to do?
- Identify and assess the planning and environmental feasibility of land, including preparation and management of the planning application process
- Preparation and submission of EIA screening and scoping requests to Local Authorities
- Procurement and management of planning and environmental technical supply chain
- Discharge of planning conditions and submission and securing of planning amendments, where applicable, support the drafting and execution of S106 Agreements
- Management of planning and environmental consents including those associated with the Ecological, Highways and Drainage legislation
- Arrangement of public and stakeholder consultation specific to a planning application
- Provide commercially astute and technically informed planning advice
Our requirements, apart from you being awesome are:
You will have previous experience and excellent working knowledge and understanding of the planning and environmental process relevant to renewables sector. You will hold a degree or higher degree level qualifications in a related discipline (real estate, planning or engineering) and will be a Chartered Royal Town Planner with 3-5 years post qualification experience. Excellent communication skills (written and spoken), commercial acumen proven through successful project budgetary management and proven ability to nurture client and supplier relationships.
Interested in hearing more:
If this sounds like something you want to be a part of, we would love to hear from you.
To apply, please send in an up-to-date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by clicking on the 'APPLY BUTTON' or to request a full job description.
Apply for Planning Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly