Land and Planning Graduate 2019
Wallace Land Investment & Management (Wallace) is a privately owned and funded land promotion company with a proven track record in the promotion and delivery of strategic land throughout Scotland & England. Established in 2009 we are passionate about what we do and provide a personal and professional approach to the land owners we work with.
Wallace are currently investing in the planning promotion of over 2,000 acres of land across Scotland and England for residential and mixed-use projects. Three exciting graduate opportunities have arisen within each of Wallace’s offices in Edinburgh, Manchester and Harpenden.
Specific Tasks include:
- Monitoring and updating the Local Plan Search Areas
- Updating the LDP & Housing Land Supply Monitor
- Conducting Saturation Studies of Local Authorities to identify strategic Land Opportunities
- Monitoring and updating site search region lists
- Appraising on-market strategic land opportunities
- Assisting with the instruction and review of planning promotion documentation
- Assisting with the review of planning application/appeal documentation
- Reviewing emerging planning policy and Local Plans
Please send CV and Covering Letter to Office Manager Abby O’Connor by clicking on the 'Apply Button'
Link to www.wallaceland.co.uk